Associate Membership is for companies that supply goods or services to Regular Members of PSSMA. It is a vital component of support for the US multiwall industry. Over the past several years, PSSMA has placed a high priority on providing greater value for Associate Members, and has seen its Associate Membership grow in response. It continues to appreciate its Associate Members’ contributions to the industry and regularly schedules its annual Production Managers’ Seminar at a location to facilitate tours of Associate Members’ facilities.
- Associate Membership provides an effective and economical way to:
- Establish and maintain relationships with US multiwall sack and consumer bag producers
- Monitor important industry trends and developments
- Support the development of policies and programs beneficial to the US multiwall industry
- Associate Members receive monthly and quarterly statistical reports on paper consumption and sack shipments for twenty market segments, as well as detailed monthly information on imports of multiwall sacks and paper, paper consumption and business activity trends.
- Associate Members may attend the PSSMA Production Managers’ Seminars and the PSSMA Annual Meetings. In addition to the networking opportunities at receptions and dinners, one-on-one meetings may be scheduled to facilitate supplier/producer interaction. Attendance limitations apply.
- Associate Member Annual Dues are currently $2,500 per year.
For more information or to apply for Associate Membership, please contact PSSMA by email at email@example.com or call us at 610-282-6845.